Invisalign is the virtually invisible solution to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you wanted. Invisalign can be used to straighten teeth by correcting crowding, spacing, deep bite, cross bite, overbite, under bite, and excessive overjet. Untreated malocclusion can lead to periodontal disease and premature wear of teeth that can get worse over time.
Whether your teeth need minor improvements or more extensive adjustments Invisalign can certainly help. It has been successful in treating over 2.5 million patients’ smile around the world. Some of the other advantages of Invisalign are but not limited to:
- It is almost invisible in use.
- You can remove your aligner.
- You need fewer visits to the orthodontist than you do with braces.
- They will make your gum healthy by correcting malocclusion.
- Easier to clean.
- Decreased risk of abnormal wear. Faster result